Lightweight Full Electric Bariatric Beds, Choice of bed Widths 42", 48" & 54"Regular price $2,495.00 Sale price $1,995.00
Call now for your INSTANT DISCOUNT and to see if you qualify for a:
Free White Glove Home Delivery & Free *3 year In-Home Repair Service Contract
- Product Safety & Performance Standards: Meets IEC 60601-2-52; 60601-1; 60601-1-2; 60601-1-11
- Safe working load capacity of 600 lbs
- Full electric bariatric homecare bed with dual motor assembly for head & frame adjustability, and adjustability for bed height
- Square tube steel frame slat deck provides durable strength, no-sag mattress support, and is easy to clean
- Scratch resistant wood grain panel bed ends include hi lo motors for frame height adjustability
- UL approved motor is self-contained for reduced weight and noise and can be easily installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Complete with a large glow in the dark hand pendant that is easy-to-use for adjustments; LED indicators available for power and lockout included
- Battery Backup accessory available (#15302LWB) and sold seperately
- Half Rails accessory available (15021BV-LW) and sold seperately
- Rail accessories meet FDA and ASTM entrapment guidelines and standards
|Battery||Backup available but not included|
|Bed Height||15300LW: 34" - 42" with casters | 15302LW and 15303LW: 35" - 44" with casters|
|Carton Shipping Weight||15300LW: 255 lbs (2 boxes) | 15302LW: 294 lbs (3 boxes) | 15303LW: 312 lbs (3 boxes)|
|Casters||5" casters (2 locking and 2 unlocking)|
|Ground Clearance||15300LW: 18 - 26" | 15302LW and 15303LW: 16 - 24"|
|Motor/Drive System||15300LW: Dual Full Electric w/Hi Lo | 15302LW and 15303LW: Linear Full Electric w/HI Lo|
|Sleep Surface||15300LW: 42"W x 80" L | 15302LW: 48"W x 80" L | 15303LW: 54"W x 80" L|
|Warranty||5 years on Motor and Hand Control | Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame | 1 year on all other parts and components|
|Weight Capacity||15300LW: Safe working load 600lbs (to include occupant and any accessories) | 15302LW: Safe working load 750lbs (to include occupant and any accessories) | 15303LW: Safe working load 1000lbs (to include occupant and any accessories)|
|Material Composition||Bed Frame: Steel | Bed Ends: Steel base & Wood grain panels | Motors: electrical components|
Bed Rails may be used as an assistive device or for fall prevention for individuals utilizing a medical homecare bed.
- Durable steel construction in rich brown finish offers attractive and easy-to-maintain homecare style
- Easy to install half Rail designed specifically for Lightweight Bariatric Homecare Bed series
- Product Safety & Performance Standards: Incompliance with FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment as well as CPSC ASTM standards
- Ideal for maximum protection and support when bed is elevated
Multi-Ply Shear Care Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress
- Bariatric, latex free, therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Full width top layer is high-resilient, high-density die-cut foam for pressure redistribution and maximum support
- High-density foam bottom layer provides support and stability for the bariatric patient
- Patented LuraQuilt foam heel section offloads pressure from vulnerable heels
- Removable premium, multi-stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Meets flammability standard CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
Med-Aire Plus 10" Bariatric Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattress
- Active combination bariatric therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal all stages of pressure ulcers in the home or in a long-term care setting
- Digital control unit offers 4 cycle times and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, micro-processing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell designed air cells prevent "bottoming out" and provide up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- 10" deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable quilted Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
Usually after we receive a completed order your new product is prepared and shipped within 5-7 business days. Please note if you order a used or refurbished product this process can take up to 2-3 weeks. Then it usually takes between 1-5 business days for the shipping carrier (ie. FedEx) to deliver your product to your home.
Please note for all stair lift orders we require photos of your staircase (complete views of the upper and lower landings - intermediate landing if necessary, and an entire top down view of the staircase(s)), and a measurement from the upper landing to the lower landing.
Lastly, please email photos and the measurement(s) to email@example.com for the order to be promptly approved as a completed order, and processed.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, a stock product (non-customized) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The customer must also pay the shipping cost to return the item, as well as, the shipping cost if the customer is receiving an exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Solano Industries, Inc., 5897 Route 9, Rhinebeck, New York 12572, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Solano Industries, Inc., 5897 Route 9, Rhinebeck, New York 12572, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.