Semi Electric Hospital Bed, Free New Mattress & SiderailsRegular price $2,395.00 Sale price $999.00
Call now for your INSTANT DISCOUNT and to see if you qualify for a:
Free White Glove Home Delivery & Free *3 year In-Home Repair Service Contract
Free New Inner Spring Mattress & Half Length Side-rails
Features & Benefits:
Semi-Electric Hospital Bed:
- Our Bed is universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility
- Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||21.5"|
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.5"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||179 lbs.|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (W) x 88" (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height Max wo caster||18.5"|
|Bed Height Min w casters||15.5"|
- Unique design prevents individuals from being lodged between bars
- Ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frame
- Attractive brown-vein finish is easy-to-maintain and less institutional looking
- Constructed of 1" steel
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surface
5 Zone Therapeutic Mattress:
- High quality latex free therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Deluxe horizontal, cross-cut foam mattress provides comfort, support, and pressure redistribution over 5 therapeutic pressure zones
- Better compliance and durability than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction and fewer service calls
- Non skid bottom keeps mattress safely in place
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Meets flammability standard CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
MED-AIRE ASSURE ALTERNATING PRESSURE AND LOW AIR LOSS REPLACEMENT MATTRESS:
- Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or in a long term care setting
- Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort & compliance
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- System includes 17 individual air cells over a 3" foam base for power outage protection
- Pillow feature provides head stability & comfort
- 5" deep air cells are easily removed for convenient servicing
- Removable quilted Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
Usually after we receive a completed order your new product is prepared and shipped within 5-7 business days. Please note if you order a used or refurbished product this process can take up to 2-3 weeks. Then it usually takes between 1-5 business days for the shipping carrier (ie. FedEx) to deliver your product to your home.
Please note for all stair lift orders we require photos of your staircase (complete views of the upper and lower landings - intermediate landing if necessary, and an entire top down view of the staircase(s)), and a measurement from the upper landing to the lower landing.
Lastly, please email photos and the measurement(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org for the order to be promptly approved as a completed order, and processed.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, a stock product (non-customized) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The customer must also pay the shipping cost to return the item, as well as, the shipping cost if the customer is receiving an exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Solano Industries, Inc., 5897 Route 9, Rhinebeck, New York 12572, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Solano Industries, Inc., 5897 Route 9, Rhinebeck, New York 12572, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.