Victory® LX Sport 4-WheelRegular price $3,569.00 Sale price $2,564.00
Call now for your INSTANT DISCOUNT and to see if you qualify for a:
Free White Glove Home Delivery & Free *3 year In-Home Repair Service Contract
Brawny luxury and comfort in a mobility scooter
When the road looks rough ahead, the Victory® LX Sport mobility scooter gives you the confidence to forge on. Victory LX Sport riders rave about its smooth controls, comfortable and fully adjustable captain’s chair, and standard features that let them spend more time enjoying the journey.
First, the Victory LX Sport has the speed you need, up to Up to 8.6 MPH (200 lbs.). So, when the path is straight and clear, go on, open up the throttle. You might just have to pause at some point so everyone else can catch up.
Extra speed doesn’t mean we sacrificed distance. Powerful batteries offer a range of up to 19.7 miles on a single charge.
Rough roads smooth out in front of you with rugged, 10” solid tires and a full Comfort-Trac Suspension system cushioning every bump. With the wraparound delta tiller and left- or right-handed acceleration, you control where your mobility scooter goes – never the other way around.
The tiller console gives you a breadth of tools, including a battery gauge plus an eco and sport mode switch, so you can conserve battery for maximum mileage. In addition, a full lighting package with front and rear flashing hazard lights and a low pathway light make sure you can see and be seen, even in low-light moments.
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8.6 mph (200 lbs.)
- 61.25" turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18" x 18" vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- K0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel
|Number of Tires||4|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" solid2|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" solid2|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 8.6 MPH (200 lbs.)|
|Ground Clearance3||2.2" at motor; 3.15" at rear mid-frame|
|Standard Seat Type2||Type: Limited Recline High-back w/ Sliders and Headrest
Material: Black Vinyl
Seat Size: 18" x 18"
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||23-25"|
|Weight Without Batteries2||160 lbs.|
|Weight With Batteries||220.4 lbs.|
|Battery Weight6||30.2 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirement7||Size: (2) 50 AH|
|Per Charge Range8.9||Up to 19.7 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 13 miles (400 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Color Options||Candy Apple Red, True Blue|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||77 lbs. (front section)|
|HCPCS Code||K0899** - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited on Frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain